WHAT: THE RITZ-CARTON, FORT LAUDERDALE TO HOST ALL HALLOW’S EVE PARTY TO BENEFIT MISSION UNITED
• Take the elevator up to the 7th Floor of Fright and enter into a mystical realm full of hocus pocus
• Watch the full moon rise above the Atlantic Ocean through oversized telescopes and get your palm read to find out what the future holds
• Dress to impress in your finest Halloween costume for a chance to win a prize
• Indulge in delicious Crystal Head Vodka specialty cocktails and tasty bar bites
• Music by DJ Rob Riggs
• Donate $10.00 to MISISON UNITED and receive a complimentary cocktail
WHEN: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2013
7:00pm – 10:00pm
WHERE: THE RITZ-CARLTON, FORT LAUDERALE
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
DETAILS: No Cover Charge.
Valet Parking - $7.00
About MISSION UNITED
MISSION UNITED is a new critical program supporting US military service members, veterans and their families in Broward County by helping them re-acclimate to civilian life. Key focus areas include employment, education, health, legal assistance, emergency financial aid, and housing. United Way of Broward County created MISSION UNITED and partnered with American Red Cross to align existing military services and create programs where there are gaps in support. For more information on MISSION UNITED, please call 954-4-UNITED or visit www.MissionUnited.org.
# # #