WCI Communities, the Bonita Springs-based lifestyle community developer, homebuilder and services provider, has organized unique ways for area golfers and residents to help support United Way and families in need during its inaugural “Week of Caring.”
The program runs from Sunday, April 15 through Saturday, April 21, and includes more than 20 events at 11 club locations, with all proceeds benefiting United Way.
“We truly appreciate the work that United Way is doing to help families in the communities where we live and work,” said David Fry, president and CEO of WCI. “As a partner of United Way, we are committed to helping make a difference in our community. The Week of Caring allows us to share United Way’s mission through volunteerism, and ensuring families get the help they urgently need.”
A variety of tournament and event options – including closest-to-the-pin contests, golf mixers, silent auctions, pool party, bowling, pancake breakfast and more – provides the opportunity for participants of all ages to get involved. Events will take place at the following WCI clubs and communities:
• The Colony Golf & Country Club in Bonita Springs (www.TheColonyGolfCC.com)
• Hampton Park in Gateway (www.HamptonParkWCI.com)
• Heron Bay in Parkland (www.HeronBayWCI.com)
• Manchester Square in Naples (www.ManchesterSquareWCI.com)
• Pelican Preserve Golf Club in Fort Myers (www.PelicanPreserve.com)
• Raptor Bay Golf Club in Bonita Springs (www.RaptorBayGolfClub.com)
• Tiburón in Naples (www.TiburonWCI.com)
• Tidewater Preserve in Bradenton (www.TidewaterPreserve.com)
• Venetian Golf & River Club in Venice (www.VenetianWCI.com)
• WCI Communities Home Office in Bonita Springs (www.WCICommunities.com)
• Westshore Yacht Club in Tampa (www.WestshoreYachtClub.com)
For more information on “Week of Caring” activities, visit www.WCIGolf.com/promotions.
United Way is a volunteer organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for all people in the community through fundraising, fund distribution, community building, volunteer advancement and information and referral.
WCI Communities creates master-planned lifestyle communities, catering to move-up, active adult and second-home buyers. Dedicated to product and service excellence as a People First-certified company, WCI offers traditional single and multi-family home choices with prices from the mid-$100,000s to just under $1 million. In addition to homebuilding and development, WCI generates revenues from its Prudential Florida Realty business, the second largest residential realty company in Florida; its Wells Fargo-affiliated mortgage services; insurance and title services, and its recreational amenities, as well as through land sales and joint ventures. For more information, visit www.WCICommunities.com.