United Way of Broward County Opportunities
- Join us for Virtual Bingo! Email a photo of your completed bingo card to volunteer@UnitedWayBroward.org - the first 50 people who submit their card will be entered to win a gift card.
- Participate in our #ThankYouBroward Campaign
- Join us, while still practicing social distancing, as we help, we thank, we support, we give and we heal as a community. Click Here to learn more.
- Join our United Way Story Time!
- Put on a LIVE UNITED t-shirt (if you have one) and create a short video of yourself reading a children's book of your choice. You can either go LIVE on Facebook and/or Instagram or post your video directly to your status or feed. If you would like to submit your video please email it to smetrie@UnitedWayBroward.org so we can share it.
- Become a Virtual ReadingPals Volunteer
Added on Wednesday, April 1st
- Broward County Medical Association
- The Broward County Medical Association, in partnership with the Broward County Mayor, the City of Fort Lauderdale and the Broward County Department of Health, will be recruiting, credentialing and managing health care volunteers for the Medical Response Unit. The purpose is to organize and rapidly provide verified volunteers (doctors, nurses, health care professionals and support staff) to assist the local Department of Health and other municipal partners in providing for the urgent medical needs of our community. If you are able to volunteer please contact Cynthia Peterson, CEO of BCMA, at 954.714.9477 or email CPeterson@BCMA.com. For questions or comments you can contact either Cynthia or Warren Sturman, MD can be reached at WMSMD@aol.com
Added on Tuesday, March 31st
- Feeding South Florida needs volunteers to sort donated food to ensure it's safe for distribution. Click here for details.