Community Response Team
About the Event
The Community Response Team works to combat the opiate epidemic and other emerging drug trends in our community.
We meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month. To register and receive the zoom information, please contact Angela Ventura, aventura@UnitedWayBroward.org, 954.453.3758.
Community Response Sub-Committees:
- Policy Workgroup - supports advocacy efforts related to substance use prevention, mental health promotion and community well-being
- Meets on the second Tuesday of every month from 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Prevention Workgroup - works to bring prevention information regarding opiates and other substances to the forefront preventing or delaying the onset of substance use among individuals of all ages in Broward County
- Meets the second Tuesday of every month from 2:00PM - 3:00PM
- Addiction Services Workgroup - promotes a coordinated network of community-based services and supports helping individuals in the community to live a healthy and productive life
- Meets on the second Thursday of every month from 10:45AM - 12:15PM
If interested in joining please contact Angela Ventura.