With Hurricane Season upon us, June 1st through November 30th, we need to ensure that we are planning and preparing in case disaster strikes during these unprecedented times.
Below you will find resources, volunteer opportunities and emergency numbers that you should have on hand.
- The Official Broward County Preparedness Guide
- Emergency Shelter Map
- Long-Term Recovery Coalition of Broward County
- The LTRC includes Disaster Information for Homeowners and Renters, FEMA Information, Disaster Unemployment Assistance, Disaster Plans for Families and more.
- Search for Open Shelters
- Text SHELTER and a Zip Code to 43362
- 24-Hour Florida Emergency Information Hotline
- Broward County Hotline
- Dial 311
- Broward County Helpline
- Dial 211
- Broward Emergency Management For Special Needs Shelter Registration
- 954-831-3902 / TTY 954-831-3940
- Broward County Emergency Management
- FEMA Hotline
- 1-800-621-3362 / TTY 1-800-462-7585
- We are searching for dedicated volunteers (Hurricane Heroes) who would be activated in times of need. Whether it is distributing supplies or serving a warm meal to a family in need, if you are interested please complete the form within the link below.
Support Our Community
- During times of need our community needs your support. Click here to make a donation.